Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Disneyland Magi-Pak Tickets - Part 2

Let’s take another look at some Magi-Pak tickets. The tickets in today’s post are all lettered tickets; yesterday’s post had tickets that were good for any attraction. Just as with the Magic Kingdom Club (that series post is coming soon) Disneyland generally issued the “good on any attraction” tickets in the winter months and the lettered tickets in the summer months.

Up first is a partial Magi-Pak lettered ticket book, oh boy do I wish I had a complete one of these!






Here’s the “B” & “D” tickets from the above book. It’s difficult to date based on the attractions, but I would place them around 1964.








Slightly newer “A” & “B” tickets, 1968???








This “Star & Castle Paper” “A” Ticket is from late 1966 or early 1967. I sure do dig that paper!






These last two scans are from my copy of the grand Disneyland Ticket Binder. There is no other information than what you see here. Looks like the back to a mid 1960’s Magi-Pak book with an “Early Bird Special” coupon!






Lastly a nice mix of Magi-Pak tickets and back of the book.





Thanks for all the nice comments on my “one year” post yesterday, I really do enjoy the blog and the comments!

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Wow, I didn't know that the Magi-Paks ever had lettered tickets! I had two Magi-Pak ticket books but sold them on ebay, I think that one was from the late 60's and the other was from the early 70's. I didn't get much for them, either!

Anonymous said...

didnt know that disneyland used to charge on a "per attraction" basis. im sure the lines werent as long back then.