Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bonus Sunday

Welcome to a short Bonus Sunday, short but sweet. From Monday's post (link) here is a great Vacationland from Winter Spring 1969. This is one from the two year period where the magazines were slightly larger, mostly taller.


Vacationland Winter-Spring 1969 - 50mb





Super Centerfold.






I like this C & H Sugar ad from the last page. I guess "Speckles" was no longer the official Disneyland sugar, when did that change occur?





Having some spare time this long Holiday weekend was great, I am happy to report my blogger desk is finally all cleaned up and most of my goodies are organized, categorized and safely placed in protective sleeves and binders.  Wow, I've got a ton of stuff to post.  December will be quite busy here on the blog, there's lots of Holiday tickets n' stuff to share! 


**** Update **** Here's a fun little (used) C & H Sugar packet.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodnes---I've been lurking here for a while, but I just had to say thanks for posting the C&H ad. My mom used to sing me the jingle for C&H (those are my initials) so she will get a kick out of this.

Major Pepperidge said...

Aw yeah...!

OK, so I am wondering about that C & H Sugar Corner. I wish I had all of my paper stuff handy (it is not!), so that I could where it was in 1969.

Great post!

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

I posted a little update to today's post, I found all kinds of fun little stuff cleaning my den this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I believe you were referring to "Spreckels" Sugar, which was a popular West Coast brand for many years (and, in fact, was the Western name for Domino Sugar).

Several years ago, the Spreckels brand was sold to a management group, and has come back as an independent brand--howbeit, as before, with marketing limited to the Western states.

Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold said...


Thank you greatly with regard to sharing this specific information. I'd personally certainly similar to.
Runescape Gold

Anonymous said...

Zunächst wählen diablo 3 gold Schmied und Bergbau als Berufe. Um ein Tank, braucht man eine gute Bodenfeuchte eingestellt. Als Schmied, können Sie gute Rüstungen und Waffen von sich. Und Schmiede, um Erz aus dem Bergbau verwenden müssen, so Bergbau ist eine ausgezeichnete sekundäre Klasse. Das zweite ist Ghost Pilze. Diese sind sehr gefragter Artikel für Kräuterkundige und kann Tonnen im Auktionshaus als auch diablo 3 gold geben verkauft werden. Es gibt zwei Orte mit wenig oder gar keine Konkurrenz, wo man frei versammeln können diese lukrative Pilze. Der erste Platz ist der Mauradon, und das zweite ist der Skull Rock Cave im Hinterland. In WOW ist der Warrior-Klasse sehr berühmt. Da der Warrior-Klasse ist die beste Nahkämpfer Charakter im Spiel, und sie sind die primären Tanks in jedem Raiding Team. diablo 3 günstig Um die besten DPS Charakter und die primären Tank, brauchen sie eine bessere Rüstungen und Waffen.