Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Disneyland Resort - 1991 Impact Report for WESTCOT

If only?





A fascinating look at what could have been. This "Draft Environmental Report Summary" from 1991 gives a small look at what could have been done at Disneyland. Instead, we got DCA and Downtown Disney... This was a pretty ambitious project at 3 Billion dollars!









And a BIG Thank you goes out to Richard over at Viewliner Ltd., for creating my new wonderful blog banner, awesome work Richard, I can’t thank you enough!

Tomorrow: Come Ride the WEDway People Mover, it's just like old times...

4 comments:

Disneyana World said...

Too bad this never happened...

Nice new logo! Seems everyone is gettin' one off those these days.

Major Pepperidge said...

Yeah, maybe I need to work on a banner in my (ha ha) spare time! Nah, I'm going to leave my blog plain and boring.

walterworld said...

Wow...To think we may have gotten something like Epcot!

Hopefully they are able to transform DCA into a place outsiders actually want to visit independant to Disneyland.

Thanks---

pharmacy said...

what a nostalgic post, i reminds me my first travel to Disney when i was only 4 years old!