Friday, July 8, 2011

Disneyland Line - July 7, 1977 & July 8, 1976

How about a couple Disneyland Lines? The reader that requested more Disneyland Lines might regret that request after a couple hundred of these! Today is two-for-one day, but don't be surprised to see this same post tomorrow...

From 7-7-77 this issue had a great article on the Skyway.
















-------------------------------------------------------


From July 8, 1976 this issue has a nice detailed article on the Tahitian Terrace.














4 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Do you REALLY have a couple hundred of these Disneyland Lines?? Wow, impressive. I have about 3.

Love the article about the Skyway. "Spitters" and "swingers"!

TokyoMagic! said...

Oh...Ernie Burns, I think they interviewed him on the very last day of the Skyway's operation. I taped that news report.....I need to post it. I remember him saying how he had been working the Skyway for 20+ years and how much he was going to miss it. :-(

Disney Nametags and More said...

Do you have any Lines that feature the members of Disneyland's Club 55? I'd love to see those as I am looking for info about one member in particular.

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Major, I haven't actually counted them, but I have two stacks of DL Lines that are about a foot tall each. If I ever run out I believe Jason has many, many more than me!

TM: I miss the Skyway too, and I'm afraid do heights but i still miss it!

NamesTags: I'll take a look and see what I have. I think I've got a couple programs from "Club 55" events I'll look for those too.