Monday, June 14, 2010

Live Steam April 1987 - Popular Mechanics October 1971

Welcome to Magazine Monday. Today’s magazine features Walt Disney World related articles. And since Walt Disney World isn’t exactly Disneyland you get two magazines in one post.

Up first it’s Live Steam from April 1987.





This detailed four page article has a lot of information that was “new to me”.












This article of from Popular Mechanics October 1971 issue. I’ve only got the article, but you can view the entire issue on Google Books here (link). Disney was “Green” decades before it was cool!












1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

Thanks for the two great articles... I love the trains, so I look forward to reading that one. So far I am several pages into the Popular Mechanics article, it is fascinating! Those utilidors are the coolest idea. If everybody had utilidors, there would be no war.