Sunday, September 27, 2009

Disneyland Military One Day Passport - September 27, 1997

A quick Sunday post as I attempt once again to organize my collection of goodies. Over the summer tickets, guide books, brochures, flyer's, magazine's and STUFF have taken over my den, I’m taking this weekend to try and wrestle it back!

Please accept this not so vintage Military One Day Passport from September 27, 1997. The mid ‘90’s sketch-type artwork is actually pretty cool and understated.





See you tomorrow for a new installment of Magazine Monday. Also coming up this week a “sight & sound” souvenir day with the Yachtsmen!

4 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I sure loved going to Disneyland's "Navy Nights" when I was a kid. I believe that they started at about 6 o'clock in the evening and went until midnight or 1 o'clock, and you could go on as many rides as you wanted. No tickets!! We thought that was pretty great at the time, but I miss the tickets now.

Vaughn said...

Sea World in San Diego let my Marine son in for free last year when we all went. Disneyland did not even offer a discount!

Anonymous said...

The whole LP can be heard here too!

http://mountainears.org/joomla/modules/mod_mp3playerv2/yellow.swf

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Thanks "frenchdisneyfan" what an awesome link.

Major, be sure to check it out!