Thursday, February 14, 2013

Disneyland In Kodachrome

I recently acquired a mixed set of Disneyland slides that included a few old Kodachrome's and like a kid I'm posting the best one first!    

That sign is great!  There is no date marking on these red bordered slides. I think it looks pretty close to 1955.



Today's second slide is a very bright and open Frontierland entrance.  No date here either, but it looks warm in this photo, the folks in the Fireman photo above look dressed for winter.



I'll post more from this set soon.

7 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

That first one is especially nice, I love it when pictures just evoke the mid-1950's so much.

Hilary Kimbel said...

Thanks so much for posting this ! I have been wanting to plan a Disneyland vacation with my family and I for forever now! Finding affordable hotels in anaheim is the hardest part for me! Hopefully I'll be able to find exactly what I'm looking for soon...I am in serious need for a vacation!!!

Singleton said...

I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me

Hendricks said...

This post went ahead and made my day. I really like this blog post

Valentine said...

Well done article. I'll make sure to use it wisely. Thank you for sharing

Johanna said...

I'm shocked that I found this information so easily. magnificent blog you have

Marleigh said...

Hey, that's a clever way of thinking about it. fuckin amazing article