Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Disneyland - Length of Stay Tickets 1994

Here's some interesting Disneyland Passports. Exclusively for Disneyland Hotel guests, these "Length of Stay" passports are good for a variable number of days. "valid through check out" - so if you are stay at the hotel for a month I guess these would be good for the entire stay?




I like the "Mickey ears in the Jet plane" as part of the Walt Disney Travel Co. Logo.




The codes are interesting, "3DAYLOSWDTAD94" "94" is probably the year, "AD" must be Adult, the "3DAY" part seems wrong as these could be good for a different amount of days.




The code on the Child's ticket is even stranger, "2DAY"??? - Maybe these were just codes for accounting?


2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Hmmm, mysterious.... never heard of "length of stay" tickets.

As a kid I dreamed that I could stay at the park as long as I wanted, including after it closed. I could sleep in one of the upstairs rooms on Main Street, and then prowl around the rest of the time.

Ceramic tile said...

Shanghai biult a bigest disneyland now.
maybe two years later will finish.
welcome to visit our country.