Friday, August 8, 2008

United Mainliner - July 1965

From July 1965 United Airlines Mainliner A magazine for United Airlines Guests”. Celebrating Disneyland’s 10th Anniversary, there are a few neat photos and short article of mostly standard stuff. All still fun to look at.










On the back cover, Hertz did a whole series of these “flying man” ads including TV commercials. Awesome 1965 Chevy, I love the triple round tail lights, those seemed so cool when I was a kid, heck they still do!



2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

The Disneyland photos are so "artsy"! The Hertz ad is awesome!!

The Artwork of Christi Bunn said...

LOVED seeing this retro looking 10 Years of DL advertisement, along with yesterday's retro brochure. I particularly loved the cartoon-like map of the park. That really took me back to my childhood memories of some other theme parks. I suppose the days when we were children will forever be (whatever age we might be now) the "Good Old Days." Those surely were...

Still loving your blog,
Christi