Thursday, February 12, 2009

Scout Days Passport to Disneyland - February 12, 1962

Scout Days Passport to Disneyland - February 12, 1962.





A quick post today, as I'm mourning the loss of my digital camera :-(. I was at the park yesterday (a beautiful day by the way). I took a monorail side trip to the Disneyland hotel to try and get some photo's of the defunct fountain shown on Daveland's recent post (link). I found the waterfalls first and they were roaring so I took a picture and that was it: Error code "5f08" "5e02"... Looks like I might be reverting to my 8 year old digital camera for a while! Stay tuned for 1/2 a trip report coming soon (I did get about 50 pics of the park before my camera died).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your camera. I Googled your error codes and came up with this site. Hope it's a simple fix... http://www.digitalcamera-hq.com/digital-cameras/olympus-stylus-710_question.html?qid=23101

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

WOW Cyberdillo, THANKS! I don't have my camera with me right now, but it seems I might be able to fix it myself!!!

Major Pepperidge said...

Cyberdillo rocks! I was going to say that while the death of a camera is a sad thing, it is always fun (if expensive) to buy an even better NEW camera!

Can't wait for the trip report.