Thursday, October 9, 2008

Disneyland "Yesterday" Part 2

Following up on yesterday’s post, this is the more common “red” version of the flyer/brochure that was posted yesterday.

Also from 1959, the front and the inside are identical to yesterday's except for the colors.







The back is slightly different. Today’s “red” version does not list specific dates, but if you check the “blue” version, it does list a few dates in September. This “red” version must have been the basic summer flyer, with the “blue” version being used only near the end of the summer.






I’ve already posted a Vacationland from the Fall of 1959 back in April (link). Here is the cover to the next issue of Vacationland, the “Winter 1959-1960” edition.





Come back on Bonus Sunday for the entire issue.

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

There's the red version that I'm more familiar with! I think (though I will have to check) that I have a green version. It might be a slightly different flyer though. I'll try to remember to look when I get home.