Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NRC Nite at Disneyland - May 25, 1968

Welcome to NRC Nite at Disneyland, May 25, 1968. I wonder what NRC this was for; Nuclear Regulatory Commission, National Research Council, National Response Center, Natural Resources Conservation and the list goes on. Oh well, whoever they are, they got a private party at Disneyland!






You’ll need a guide book to find your way around the park.






I like the stylized map, it just invokes fun doesn’t it?






Don’t miss these two Walt Disney Motion Pictures”… I’ve never heard of either one so I guess I missed them both!





Come back on Bonus Sunday for the entire guide and last weeks Summer 1978 Vacationland (link) that got missed on last Sunday.

6 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

The One and Only Genuine Original Family Band once again starred John Davidson and Lesley Ann Warren (both had previously starred together in The Happiest Millionaire), but the movie also featured a young Goldie Hawn and an even younger Kurt Russel.

Major Pepperidge said...

Ha ha, I Googled "NRC" and got "Nuclear Regulatory Commission" (my favorite), "National Research Corporation", "National Recycling Coalition", "National Restaurant Coodinators", and on and on and on....!

Its Maky Bitch! said...

im a disney fan all the way
i love the design is so cute.

The Viewliner Limited said...

Great stuff Tim. Can't wait till Sunday. Thanks.

Katella Gate said...

Have either of these two films been released on video? I've never heard of either one of them... and the second one's a Dick Van Dyke vehicle!

TokyoMagic! said...

Katella, they were both available on video in the early to mid 80's, but I don't know if they have been re-released since then.