Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Disneyland's 55th Ticket Book Souvenir

As first seen on TokyoMagic’s great blog (link) Disneyland has produced a “Vintage Ticket Book and Memo Pad” for the 55th anniversary celebration. These are selling out quick at only $5, it’s a virtual bargain at the park. I was so excited when I got mine that I torn the package!






The top cover of the book isn’t exactly vintage, but I like it.






Here are the tickets. Not real globe paper, but for $5 what do you expect. The colors are close but not quite right. The attractions are fairly close to the correct letter designation. Since attractions moved their “letter” over the years - the only thing that sticks out to me is the Storybook Land Canal Boats on the “D” ticket while the rest of Fantasyland is on the “C” ticket. Overall a nice job for a cheap souvenir.






These aren’t real tickets? As you can see on the back, these are just memo pads! There appears to be about ten of each letter. I'm going to try and get a few more on my next visit.


4 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

I'm glad you posted these....I still haven't opened mine yet!

Why is/was there an asterisk next to some of the attractions?

Sereina Elwert said...

I like it. I think the cover looks nice too.

Major Pepperidge said...

Such a simple idea, but a good one... I wish they had more souvenirs that reminded me of Disneyland's amazing past!

The Viewliner Limited said...

Finally a real souvenir from Disneyland. Very Nice!