It's time for another Family Fun Night at Disneyland. From Friday May 19, 1967 the Southern California Gas Company had its very own private party at Disneyland from 8:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. The Southern California Gas Company is still around of course, but they are now a "Sempra Energy Utility" and they're logo (link) isn't near as cool as it was in 1967.
In case you've missed some of my previous Disneyland "Family Fun Night" posts (or if you forgot them like I did) check them out here:
- September 21, 1967 - System Development Corporation
- November 22, 1968 - Pioneers
- December 1, 1968 - Kaiser Steel & Permanente
- November 22, 1969 - Aerojet
- February 5, 1972 - NVJCC
- February 8, 1975 - NJVCC (again)
- December 3, 1976 - Greater Los Angeles Sunday School Assn.
- May 25, 1978 - Studio One & The Tavern Guild
- March 29, 1980 - A Fun "Party" not a Fun "Night"