Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Splash for Cash at Disneyland - 1989

This special passport was part of the "Splash for Cash" promotion for the grand opening of Splash Mountain at Disneyland. Somewhere on this blog I posted the second version of this ticket that included an additional day due to the delay of the grand opening. I'd link that old post, but I can't find it, I need to do some better indexing of these posts!





This offer open only to McDonald's employees. "would you like fries with that?"


2 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

Do they still "suggestive sell" at McDonald's? Last week I was buying candy in the Penny Arcade at DL and the cast member asked the question, "need any apples today?" For some reason, it made me laugh. I asked her if they had to ask that and she said that they did. I wonder what the punishment is if they don't ask it?

Matt said...

My friend and I went to every McDonalds we could find to get those scratch and win cards when this promo was happening. Lots of free food and 2 or 3 free park tickets. Ahhh to be 21, in college and a Disney geek - lol.