Monday, March 19, 2012

Modern Screen - August 1967

Welcome to Magazine Monday.  Today's we've got an issue of "Modern Screen" from August 1967.  Be sure and check out my previous "Modern Screen - August 1955" post back from 2008 here (link).  


As usual, let me know if there is an article you'd like to read and I'll post it on the weekend.



Twiggy - Mod about Disneyland!  See all the press photo's over at Davelands Website (link).





Here's a trio of lovely ladies...



Yikes - Judy's photo here is about as flattering at this article, ouch!


Beam me up Scotty!


The Vintage advertisements are aimed directly at the ladies.






I must have missed this block-buster...

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I need to know what the Lennon sisters have to say about contraception! (kidding!!)

Davy Jones, how can he be dead?

TokyoMagic! said...

I thought Martha Raye was "The Big Mouth"

Universal Studios Hollywood said...

I hope you have a nice day! Very good article, well written and very thought out. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

Universal Studios Hollywood