Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Old-Time Christmas Shopping at Knott's

Are you ready to Enjoy Old-Time Christmas Shopping at Knott’s? This great little flyer is undated, possibly from the late ‘60’s? This is the only piece of ephemera for Knott’s at Christmas that I have in my collection. Vintage Knott’s Christmas stuff is almost as rare as Vintage Disneyland Hanukkah stuff!





I hope you’re ready for the Holidays at Disneyland here on the blog; Starting next week We’ve got about 15 vintage “Christmas at Disneyland” posts lined up for December, and that’s not counting the multiple vintage “New Years Party at Disneyland” posts – Tis the Season to be Jolly…

4 comments:

Let's Talk Knott's said...

Very Cool! I miss shopping at the Knott's marketplace, especially at Christmas time. It isn't the same these days.

Major Pepperidge said...

Neat flyer! I doubt any park produced as many flyers as Disneyland, but it's the rarity that makes this so cool.

I wish I was as prepared as you are, I have fallen behind on my blog work.

outsidetheberm said...

There's actually some pretty awesome Knott's Christmas stuff out there - but you're right, it's difficult to find. Will try to share something obscure before Christmas.

Thanks for the reminder, Tim!

Chris Merritt said...

Great paper item Tim - I've never seen that one! I'll be sharing some Knott's Christmas images on my website once it goes live.