Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cleo Moore at Disneyland - June 28, 1956

Who can forget blonde bombshell Cleo Moore? Here she is at Disneyland in June of 1956 with a bunch of coaches that are do doing there every best not to look at... the camera. For some reason a '56 Coupe de Ville just came to mind.


Raimundo said...

Cleo is still lighting up the silver screen; her movie "The Other Woman" played last Saturday at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood.

toko baju muslim said...

Looks really nice your post! :-)love the first pic, thanks for sharing!

Jane Chen said...

I also begging, at that time a Green Paper of 8 small Orc. At that time in 2007, almost a full level to see, will give me 50-200 gold, when a small card for 2000 gold. And it is certainly the cheapest gold for us to get. Very warm, now I see the trumpet, whether true or false, I will give, because I love this, is really enough.