Friday, May 9, 2008

Disneyland Flyer Comparisons - Part 2

Let's compare some more flyers! I think these are "motel" flyers as opposed to "gate" flyers.

The front's of these flyers look pretty different, but they are similar overall. They both open up to a BIG photo poster inside with lots of fun pictures.





The first one is not dated but based on the attraction list (Pirates yes, Haunted Mansion no) I would place it as 1968.






This one is date stamped October 1973, with a print date of June 1973.







Tomorrow: More Main Street Electrical Parade!

2 comments:

Disneyana World said...

You run a quality blog.

I have so many maps that I'm not sure how to present.

I wish I had your patience.

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Thanks Disneyana! I started the blog as a hobby, now it has sorta turned into therapy. Hey your blog is cool, I check it out all the time. Oh, I am going to WDW in July for the first time, I am taking any and all recommendations! Thanks. P.s. I have one of those EPCOT center pre-opening tickets, I’ll find it and scan it for you :-)