Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Disneyland Calendar - 1983

It's almost time for the new year and time for a new wall calendar. This 1983 Disneyland wall calendar has some great photos, I REALLY miss the Disneyland shown in this calendar. My favorite is the Mark Twain photo, was that taken from the Swiss Family Treehouse? The New Fanstasyland rendering actually looks dated, yet the New Fanstasyland itself currently looks great, how did that happen?

Oh and in case you missed the 30th anniversary 1985 Disneyland Wall calendar post here's the (link).




























5 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

Man, I sure miss that Tomorrowland! That photo of the Mark Twain may have been taken from the balcony of Club 33...it's a possibility.

Connie Moreno said...

Man, I sure miss that Tomorrowland! That photo of the Mark Twain may have been taken from the balcony of Club 33...it's a possibility.

Connie Moreno said...

oops! Don't know why I got a double post! But I forgot to mention that I like the conceptual art showing the new Fantasyland!

Major Pepperidge said...

I like the big group shot in front of Main Street Station; for some reason I like looking for those Tomorrowland costumes.

My favorite photo is the one showing the Rocket Jets, the matterhorn, and the fireworks!

JG said...

Beautiful! Some good screenshots here.

thank you VDT!

JG