Monday, February 20, 2012

America On Parade Sticker Fun - 1975

Its time for a fun souvenir, some Sticker Fun! Whitman Books and Walt Disney Productions present America On Parade - Sticker Fun.  Dated 1975, the parade is nicely represented here.  The "stickers" were apparently the type you had to moisten yourself.  At some point over the last three decades this book must have gotten damp because the stickers, although never used are permanently cemented in there original locations.




I'm posting the pages somewhat out of order so we can see all the stickers first.




The twelve pages make for a nice showing of the parade. Is it just me or were the dolls heads proportionality larger in actual parade?








The back cover turned on its side.


3 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

What a great item...never seen this before. I loved this parade.

Major Pepperidge said...

I love these Whitman sticker books; like yours, one of mine has the stickers completely stuck to two of the coloring pages. I keep trying to think of a clever way to unstick them, but the paper is so cheap that I think it would just ruin the book.

janet said...

What a great book!

I'm actually thinking about printing it out so that I can play with it! :)